Our Guarantee from SpeakGeek PCS
At SpeakGeek we value your business, and are dedicated to providing you with the highest quality labor and service. We have highly trained technicians who specialize in the IT/PC field, and we back their work and talent 100%.
Our Customer Satisfaction Guarantee warrants:
(a) Repairs up to 30 days of completion. If for some reason we cannot resolve the problem or if SpeakGeek fails to meet you expectation, we will gladly issue you a full refund.
(b) If our repair was unsuccessful and you continue to experience the same problems, we will cover the cost of the repair or give you your money back.
Conclusion: Our Customer Support
At SpeakGeek we know customer support is a huge part of the satisfaction of our clients experience with our company. We focus heavily in this area to make sure that we have friendly, qualified technicians to help our clients. If you have any questions about our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee Please Call Us at 612-367-6404.
Learn more About our Guarantee on Parts, Systems Built by Us, Virus Removal, and Software Installs.
Parts Sold by SPEAKGEEK:
We hope you never experience a faulty SpeakGeek part; however, should you encounter this rare occurrence, we offer a 30 day warranty. After 30 days, the parts are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty, should they offer one.
Systems Built by SPEAKGEEK:
We warrant our parts and hardware repair of all the systems we build for a one year time span. Should a system be manufactured with a defective part(s), we will repair at no cost, or replace the defective part(s) from one year of original purchase date.
SpeakGeek Customer Satisfaction Guarantee does not cover the items listed below, doe to liability or legal issues.
(a) Undisclosed problems
1. Client has 7 business days to notify SpeakGeek of any problems after acceptance of the system.
2. However, if the present problem is arising due to a repair
SpeakGeek completed within our 30 day policy, we will gladly troubleshoot the issue and proceed to resolve it.
(b) Connectivity Issues
1. If the software that is required for connectivity to the device/system is provided to SPEAKGEEK at the time of service, we will guarantee its functionality after the repair has been completed.
2. If you did not provide SpeakGeek with the software at the time of service, it is your responsibility to reinstall it, not ours. However, should you wish for us to install it for you, we can do such for a minimal fee.
(c) Unlicensed/Illegal Software
1. SpeakGeek will not reinstall or warrant any such software that has been recognized as pirated, illegally downloaded/installed, or is unlicensed.
1. Fees are not covered by the SpeakGeek Customer Satisfaction Guarantee.
2. Full refunds of fees will be awarded to our customers if
i. Customer receives a system that failed to meet their expectations
ii. Customer still experiences the same pressing problem more than once
(e) Data Recovery Services
(f) Virus Removal
(g) Warranty on service/labor provided outside of SpeakGeek
1. If you take your SpeakGeek product to an outside vendor for repair, we will not warranty their service and/or labor.
2. SpeakGeek will provide non-warranty repairs and management for a minimal fee.
Disclaimer: SpeakGeek is not liable nor responsible for virus, malware infections and reinfections, misuse, liquid damage, power damage, or any other damage that did not stem from the direct result of employees.